Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Speechless

Hi Everyone!
I'm currently using a computer in an internet cafe in Jinja. I have been typing up my blogs but won't be able to upload them for awhile, maybe even until I get back. But I just wanted to quickly check in.

Uganda is AMAZING! I am truly speechless. The children that we have visited so far have the most joyful spirits and welcoming, innocent hearts. They are desparate to be loved and it has been a BLESSING to have the chance to love on them. I feel so content to be here and praise the Lord for this opportunity. Thank you for the prayers, I can feel them and they are SO appreciated. The Lord is moving in huge ways here in my heart, the hearts of my time, and in the lives of the Ugandan people. Can't wait to share stories and my heart with you!

On to shopping around a bit and back to the kids :)





No comments:

Post a Comment