Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Trust Him

What has the Lord been teaching me lately?

to TRUST Him

Why must I continuously try to take matters in my own hands?
Why do I stress and worry about things that are OUT of my control?
Why do I have such little faith?

God is a God of MIRACLES
He can move mountains
He can heal the sick and raise the dead to life.

And yet I still rely on others or myself and forget that HE has a plan and it is NOT mine, but it is PERFECT.

The Lord reminded me today in Psalm 49: 12-13 "But man, despite his riches, does not endure; he is like the beasts that perish. This is the fate of those who trust in themselves."

God knows our desires.
He knows our fears, anxieties, hopes and dreams.
And He is so faithful!

I am letting go and letting God.
Once again giving Him control of my now and my future. All of it!

And I feel free.
The Lord hears our prayers, He heard mine and He gave me peace and freedom from my worry.
My King has it under control!

Just a bit of my heart...





No comments:

Post a Comment