Thursday, February 10, 2011

HE did



















I saw this today and it really made me stop and think. For those of you who don't know there is a popular song out right now called grenade. That is where the lyrics to this comes from except the words were chanced from "I would" to "He would" and then the amazing truth that HE DID die on a cross for us. There are so many times when I know I don't fully understand that sacrifice and I was reminded of that again today. Girls like this song because it talks about a man being willing to do anything for you, but the cool thing is...Jesus did! And He will do anything for us! Changing the lyrics to that song was simple but profound. Don't ever forget that He did.

I'm getting more and more excited to show that kind of love to the children of Uganda soon!!





No comments:

Post a Comment